- Work for a company that has been voted Top 20 Great Places to Work 3 years in a row!
- Uncapped professional development (and we pay for it all)!
- Work across a range of diverse occupational health services (every day is different)
- Accelerated career progression within a rapidly growing company
So, what exactly does KINNECT do?
At KINNECT we make people at work Healthy, Safe and Productive. We are a team of 150+ people and every day we help workplaces to manage the health and wellbeing of their biggest assets – their employees. We employ a multi-disciplinary team of Allied Health Professionals (Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologist, Occupational Therapists & Rehabilitation Counsellors) and Medical Professionals (Nurses and Doctors) who are passionate about helping people.
We provide a range of Occupational Health services to our clients, across a wide variety of industries, including mining and resources, construction, transport, finance, retail, telecommunications, logistics, local government and community services.
Key Benefits of Working at KINNECT
- We provide all new clinical employees with a comprehensive training program to ensure you are best skilled to make a difference in your new role.
- You will have your own designated supervisor / mentor who will help oversee your professional development and career progression.
- You will have access to uncapped professional development both internal and external, to further develop your clinical skill set.
Being Part of a Rapidly Growing Organisation
- It's an exciting time at KINNECT with new clinics and projects popping up all around Australia. This means we have new and exciting career opportunities constantly in the pipeline. If you want to join a rapidly growing company that focuses on internal promotion, then KINNECT is the right place for you.
Work within a Team of A Players
- A Players are team members who are high performing, show great initiative and are always up for the challenge. They enjoy working in teams and always demonstrate our core values: Highly Skilled Happy People, Creating Sustainable Value.
Performance Based Incentives
- We provide all clinical team members with a generous uncapped incentive schemes that are based upon performance. High performers have the opportunity to earn their incentive weekly as well as a quarterly performance incentive.
- Furthermore, progression to a higher salary is not time based at KINNECT. You can request a scorecard review whenever you want it. High performers often progress 2-3 scorecard levels a year!
Use the Latest Technology
- We are tech driven company that promotes the use of technology to make your job easier and more efficient. For this reason, we will issue you with a Microsoft Surface, Smartphone & you will have access to use of company vehicles.
- We also use our own internally developed platform (CloudHealth) that helps make your life and our clients lives easier (Less time spent on administrative tasks).
Industry Leading Workplace Culture
- Get paid to take your birthday off every year
- An all expenses covered weekend team building event every quarter
- 4 Weeks Annual Leave + the option to purchase an additional 2 Weeks every year
- Uncapped Professional Development Program to help you learn and grow into your career with KINNECT
- Weekly team meetings and Mid-Week Huddle to foster team work and open communication
- Pay It Forward Program – Spend 1 day a year giving your time back to a charity of your choice
- Ability to alternate between working from home and the office
What Your Role Entails
Your work will be varied – no two days are the same. You will have plenty of autonomy to plan your day around your clients. You will see many different injuries, lots of healthy workers and some not so healthy workers, which will get you really thinking! There's no doubt you will see lots of interesting workplaces, meet lots of great people and develop strong working relationships with our clients.
A few things you will be doing include:
- Assessing injured workers to determine the best way to help them get back to work
- Visiting workplaces to gain an understanding on what challenges an injured worker may face when trying to get back to work
- Educating workplaces on how to prevent workplace injuries
- Conducting Pre-Employment Assessments to help ensure workers are fit for work
- Reviewing high risk manual tasks at workplaces to determine how they can be performed more safely
- Conducting Drug and Alcohol Testing at workplaces
- Running workshops on health and wellbeing topics
- Providing clinical opinions and justification through comprehensive report writing
- Case management of complex injuries – liaising with treating health professionals to help an injured worker recover and get back to work
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Alignment with our Core Values
- Hold an Allied Health Degree (Occupational Therapy / Exercise Physiology / Physiotherapy)
- Registration with ESSA / AHPRA
- Ability to work well in a close-knit team and have fun at work
- Valid Driver's License
- A Road Worthy Vehicle
HOW TO APPLY
Apply Now at http://kinnect.applynow.net.au/jobs/KIP195.
Please Note: Applications lodged via seek are not received. Please use the Apply Now link above.
If you experience any technical issues while submitting your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07 3999 9326.
At KINNECT the best is yet to come … so what are you waiting for? Apply Now to make sure you're a part of it!